Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Rd Exam One And Done Kajabi