Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Red Panda Academy Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Red Panda Academy Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Red Panda Academy Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Red Panda Academy Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Red Panda Academy Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Red Panda Academy Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Red Panda Academy Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Red Panda Academy Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Red Panda Academy Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Red Panda Academy Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Red Panda Academy Kajabi