Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Become A Kajabi Expert
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Become A Kajabi Expert
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Become A Kajabi Expert
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. How To Become A Kajabi Expert
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement How To Become A Kajabi Expert
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Become A Kajabi Expert
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. How To Become A Kajabi Expert
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. How To Become A Kajabi Expert
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. How To Become A Kajabi Expert
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ How To Become A Kajabi Expert
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. How To Become A Kajabi Expert