Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Rrayyme Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Rrayyme Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Rrayyme Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Rrayyme Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Rrayyme Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Rrayyme Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Rrayyme Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Rrayyme Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Rrayyme Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Rrayyme Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Rrayyme Kajabi