Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Samcart And Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Samcart And Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Samcart And Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Samcart And Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Samcart And Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Samcart And Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Samcart And Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Samcart And Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Samcart And Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Samcart And Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Samcart And Kajabi