Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi For Blogging
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi For Blogging
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi For Blogging
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi For Blogging
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi For Blogging
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi For Blogging
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi For Blogging
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi For Blogging
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi For Blogging
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi For Blogging
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi For Blogging