Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Text Your Ex Back Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Text Your Ex Back Kajabi