Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi About Us Page
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi About Us Page
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi About Us Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi About Us Page
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi About Us Page
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi About Us Page
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi About Us Page
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi About Us Page
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi About Us Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi About Us Page
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi About Us Page