Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? The Social Easel Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. The Social Easel Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. The Social Easel Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. The Social Easel Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement The Social Easel Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. The Social Easel Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. The Social Easel Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. The Social Easel Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. The Social Easel Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ The Social Easel Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. The Social Easel Kajabi