A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Udemy Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Udemy Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Udemy Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Udemy Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Udemy Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Udemy Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Udemy Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Udemy Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Udemy Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Udemy Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Udemy Kajabi