Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Access Pricing
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Access Pricing
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Access Pricing
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Access Pricing
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Access Pricing
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Access Pricing
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Access Pricing
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Access Pricing
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Access Pricing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Access Pricing
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Access Pricing