A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Unstoppable Entrepreneur Kajabi