Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Pre Workout
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Pre Workout
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Pre Workout
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Pre Workout
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Pre Workout
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pre Workout
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Pre Workout
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Pre Workout
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Pre Workout
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Pre Workout
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Pre Workout