Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Upload Font To Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Upload Font To Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Upload Font To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Upload Font To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Upload Font To Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Upload Font To Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Upload Font To Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Upload Font To Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Upload Font To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Upload Font To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Upload Font To Kajabi