A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Similar To Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Similar To Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Similar To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Similar To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Similar To Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Similar To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Similar To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Similar To Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Similar To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Similar To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Similar To Kajabi