Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Vidapp Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Vidapp Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Vidapp Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Vidapp Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Vidapp Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Vidapp Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Vidapp Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Vidapp Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Vidapp Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Vidapp Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Vidapp Kajabi