Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. How To Cancel Kajabi Subscription