A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Video Length Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Video Length Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Video Length Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Video Length Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Video Length Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Video Length Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Video Length Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Video Length Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Video Length Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Video Length Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Video Length Kajabi