Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Que Es
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Que Es
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Que Es
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Que Es
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Que Es
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Que Es
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Que Es
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Que Es
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Que Es
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Que Es
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Que Es