Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? What Does Kajabi Mean
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. What Does Kajabi Mean
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. What Does Kajabi Mean
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. What Does Kajabi Mean
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement What Does Kajabi Mean
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. What Does Kajabi Mean
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. What Does Kajabi Mean
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. What Does Kajabi Mean
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. What Does Kajabi Mean
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ What Does Kajabi Mean
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. What Does Kajabi Mean