Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Jake And Gino Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Jake And Gino Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Jake And Gino Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Jake And Gino Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Jake And Gino Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Jake And Gino Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Jake And Gino Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Jake And Gino Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Jake And Gino Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Jake And Gino Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Jake And Gino Kajabi