Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? What Is A Product In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. What Is A Product In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. What Is A Product In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. What Is A Product In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement What Is A Product In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. What Is A Product In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. What Is A Product In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. What Is A Product In Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. What Is A Product In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ What Is A Product In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. What Is A Product In Kajabi