Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Web Design
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Web Design
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Web Design
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Web Design
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Web Design
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Web Design
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Web Design
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Web Design
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Web Design
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Web Design
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Web Design