A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? What Is Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. What Is Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. What Is Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. What Is Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement What Is Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. What Is Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. What Is Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. What Is Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. What Is Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ What Is Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. What Is Kajabi