Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Membership Site Login
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Membership Site Login
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Membership Site Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Membership Site Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Membership Site Login
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Membership Site Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Membership Site Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Membership Site Login
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Membership Site Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Membership Site Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Membership Site Login