Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? What Is Kajabi Used For
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. What Is Kajabi Used For
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. What Is Kajabi Used For
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. What Is Kajabi Used For
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement What Is Kajabi Used For
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. What Is Kajabi Used For
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. What Is Kajabi Used For
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. What Is Kajabi Used For
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. What Is Kajabi Used For
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ What Is Kajabi Used For
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. What Is Kajabi Used For