A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? What Is My Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. What Is My Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. What Is My Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. What Is My Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement What Is My Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. What Is My Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. What Is My Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. What Is My Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. What Is My Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ What Is My Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. What Is My Kajabi