A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Why Is My Logo Showing Up Twice In My Email Sequence In Kajabi