A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Xperiencify Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Xperiencify Vs Kajabi