Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Yoga Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Yoga Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Yoga Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Yoga Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Yoga Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Yoga Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Yoga Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Yoga Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Yoga Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Yoga Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Yoga Kajabi