Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Youtube Kajabi Tutorial
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Youtube Kajabi Tutorial