A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Zapier Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Zapier Kajabi Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Zapier Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Zapier Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Zapier Kajabi Integration
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Zapier Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Zapier Kajabi Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Zapier Kajabi Integration
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Zapier Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Zapier Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Zapier Kajabi Integration