Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant course content. Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Aaron Doughty Mykajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Aaron Doughty Mykajabi