Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Deadline Funnel Integration