A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Glassdoor
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Glassdoor
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Glassdoor
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Glassdoor
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Glassdoor
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Glassdoor
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Glassdoor
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Glassdoor
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Glassdoor
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Glassdoor
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Glassdoor