Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant course content. Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Affiliate Program Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable