Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Alison J Prince Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Alison J Prince Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Alison J Prince Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Alison J Prince Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Alison J Prince Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Alison J Prince Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Alison J Prince Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Alison J Prince Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Alison J Prince Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Alison J Prince Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Alison J Prince Kajabi