Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Biz Template Babe Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Biz Template Babe Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Biz Template Babe Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Biz Template Babe Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Biz Template Babe Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Biz Template Babe Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Biz Template Babe Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Biz Template Babe Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Biz Template Babe Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Biz Template Babe Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Biz Template Babe Kajabi