Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Blogging With Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Blogging With Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Blogging With Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Blogging With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Blogging With Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Blogging With Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Blogging With Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Blogging With Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Blogging With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Blogging With Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Blogging With Kajabi