Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Latino Wall Street
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Latino Wall Street
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Latino Wall Street
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Latino Wall Street
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Latino Wall Street
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Latino Wall Street
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Latino Wall Street
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Latino Wall Street
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Latino Wall Street
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Latino Wall Street
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Latino Wall Street