A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi User Roles
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi User Roles
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi User Roles
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi User Roles
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi User Roles
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi User Roles
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi User Roles
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi User Roles
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi User Roles
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi User Roles
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi User Roles