Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Can I Transfer Content From Thinkific To Kajabi