Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Across The Domain
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Across The Domain
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Across The Domain
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Across The Domain
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Across The Domain
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Across The Domain
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Across The Domain
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Across The Domain
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Across The Domain
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Across The Domain
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Across The Domain