A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Connect Facebook Leads To Kajabi