A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Beyond Yoga
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Beyond Yoga
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Beyond Yoga
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Beyond Yoga
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Beyond Yoga
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Beyond Yoga
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Beyond Yoga
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Beyond Yoga
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Beyond Yoga
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Beyond Yoga
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Beyond Yoga