Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Does Kajabi Have An Affiliate Program