Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Quiz Builder
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Quiz Builder
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Quiz Builder
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Quiz Builder
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Quiz Builder
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Quiz Builder
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Quiz Builder
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Quiz Builder
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Quiz Builder
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Quiz Builder
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Quiz Builder