Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Host Email
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Host Email
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Does Kajabi Host Email
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Does Kajabi Host Email
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Host Email
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Host Email
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Does Kajabi Host Email
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Does Kajabi Host Email
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Does Kajabi Host Email
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Does Kajabi Host Email
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Does Kajabi Host Email