A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Webhooks Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Webhooks Kajabi Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Webhooks Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Webhooks Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Webhooks Kajabi Integration
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Webhooks Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Webhooks Kajabi Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Webhooks Kajabi Integration
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Webhooks Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Webhooks Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Webhooks Kajabi Integration