Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Woocommerce Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Woocommerce Kajabi Integration